BioShield P can be used as both a fog and a spray for the final stage of disinfection. Due to it’s broad spectrum biocidal activity and strong efficacy, BioShield P is recommended in all of Biolink’s Disinfection Programmes and is part of our “Platinum Programme” - for the best results and return on investment from your terminal disinfection programme.
BioShield P has shown superior efficacy compared to similar products in both lab and farm trials. Has a good fogging action, allowing return into well ventilated building within three hours.
- Formaldehyde free
- High foaming properties • Potent prolonged effect
- Effective in the presence of organic matter
- Effective against bacteria, viruses, moulds and fungi
- Effective disinfection of all classes of livestock housing
- Superior fogging performance, 3 hour minimum re-entry
- BioShield P Use as a Final Spray or Fog
- DEFRA Approved (Poultry & General Orders)
- High Efficacy & Low Cost
A straw coloured liquid blend of glutaraldehyde and quaternary ammonium compound.
Instructions for use
Pre-clean all the surfaces with a suitable detergent, rinse with water and allow to dry. Using suitable commercially available, low pressure, equipment, saturate all surfaces with diluted BioShield P Sanitizer and Disinfectant at a recommended 1 litre of diluted BioShield P Sanitizer and Disinfectant per 4 m2 surface (mix as per the following dilution ratios).
- Routine Disinfection 1:100
- Defra Foot and Mouth Disease 1:60
- Defra Disease of Poultry Orders 1:80
- Defra General Orders 1:40
All livestock, Poultry, Pigs, Game birds, Cattle, Horses